With earth month around the corner, this month’s City Club Lunch offers a check-in with our local governments and institutions about efforts and progress towards increased sustainability. We will also offer an update about the Jordan Cove LNG development, and some current perspective on climate change on a global scale.
On hand, we’ll have the people working in the trenches:
- OSU Sustainability Officer, Brandon Trelstad
- City of Corvallis Sustainability Coordinator, Scott Dybvad
- Benton County Sustainability Coordinator, Sean McGuire
- Corvallis School District Sustainability Specialist, Bailey Payne
- Trish Weber, 350 Corvallis
- Jillian Gregg, OSU Crop and Soil Science Instructor
This month’s City Club Lunch is slated for Monday, March 16, starting at 12 noon. Attendance is free. This forum features an audience Q&A period. Doors open at 11:30 a.m. at Grace Lutheran Church, at the corner of Kings and Harrison, 435 NW 21st St. A lunch from Valley Catering will be available: $10 for members and $15 for nonmembers. To reserve lunch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March, 13. You can also pay for lunch online with your credit card.